NZB3: hurt

5/09/2006

 

hurt

Anonymous said...
Rick: Dom here. Got the email. You've noticed I'm not blogging anymore: well, that's not about to change. Thus me removing my ugly mug from the sidebar. I didn't feel right about ripping down the Labour logo that's so nicely arranged up the top, but you might like to.Yeah. The reasons? Who needs reasons when you've got heroin. That's right, I've taken up the scag. It's great. Also, you're a dick, but that didn't really come into my decision. Just busy I guess. It's hard to blog while desperately breaking into cars to finance your next fix.Anyway. I'm happy to keep the free hosting going if you're bandwidth usage doesn't grow any more than where it is now. I'll let you know if that happens: might be convenient to move to blogspot now. Whatever.Goodbye.

5/09/2006 12:49 AM
Anonymous said...
Oh, and with a nod to NZ artist John Reynolds, and his nod to Jonathan Rée, I'll leave you with this:What Kierkegaard said about God applies to politics too: whatever we think, we are bound, in the end, to be in the wrong.Although you, especially so. I kid.
5/09/2006 12:55 AM

Comments:
look rick, anyone who quote kierkegaard in a hopeless mess and they jus take it out on you, also like kierkegaard and heroin, i dont think you be upset,
 
I'm happy to keep the free hosting going if you're bandwidth usage doesn't grow any more than where it is now.

Offer accepted!
 
wow u have been dumped for Herion,,,,, gee what a let down, well good luck on the solo blog!!!
 
This is very interesting site...
» »
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\