NZB3: Help Wanted

5/10/2006

 

Help Wanted

My Labourite absentee co-blogger, Dominic, seems to have moved on to other projects.

In a spectacular display of good faith (not) he has renounced his co-ownership of this blog, blocked my access to all the blog files on the server and even my ability to view the blog from my home ip address. After trying to reach him in several different ways his only communication has been the comments below. Classy.

We started NZB3 together to be a non-partisan group blog all about life, New Zealand society, and everything. At first we were writing our own php substructure but then gave in to using Blogger to power the site. This worked out well, until the start of last month while technical issues made it advantageous for Blogger to also host the site. Then we came home.

Seems to me the domain name is mine all mine now but I've no notion of going on alone. It could be argued that I already have been blogging alone but I have always taken Dominic at his word that he was in an almost perpetual state of getting around to it. As now he is not, the project has come to an end. I don't expect to find another Dominic.

So, NZB3 has now been a podcast and a blog. Could be due for yet another incarnation? Just have to see what comes along. Any bright ideas, please email me at the address at the foot of the page or you can IM me.

MSN rickenterprises, ICQ 106623013, and all the rest.

See you 'round the blogosphere!

Comments:
Sorry to see the demise of the partnership Rick. Even though I may not understand half of what you say, I do read what you write.
 
Considering it would be to the advantage of the NZ Labour Party to have their view out there, perhaps you should contact that party itself and offer to have them debate you on the site - they might even provide some dinero to help it along.

Ryan the Yankee
 
Sad to see you go Rick. I don't think I have ever commented on your blog but I certainly read NZB3 regularly and enjoyed your podcasts. Hope to see you around the blogosphere in the future.
 
oh i'll do it!!!
 
which proves friend you are alone, always trust nobody, we are a vilolent dangerous species,
 
Don't go, I'll contribute if you like. But you must make the web page pink :)
 
Yay for Pam. Your innocently misguided cleverness is the most cleverly misguided innocence I could want in a demented co-blogging counterpoint contributor.

But we wont be doing that! Not just because I'm a man and don't do pink, but also because I've found a new blog to attack you from!

Details l8r.
 
Haha. That's ok :) Let me know the new blog.
 
what do yous think aboutthis paranoeia thing rick
 
That's what Liarborites do!

Nothing productive...
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »
 
what's up with this then
 
all persons exist alone be brave
 
Libertarianz miss ya Rick...
 
Rick Rck come to sydney dude, I have a place and You will like It I can help pay for a few things if you need.
 
Excellent, love it! Alabama liposuction national rv engine battery Black fun jack online ionamin 2bforte Anxiety and prozac
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\