NZB3: Redneck Twits

4/17/2006

 

Redneck Twits

I've been distracted from my blogging for the last week because I've been using my time up in debate on SOLO.

One mate of mine defends blanked hate-speech against all Muslims thusly..

Scorn is not meant to be a persuasive argument; it's meant to galvanize those already opposed to the object of scorn.

<-- To which I have this reply

Another chump on this matter defends The Free Radical's latest edition by saying...

The point being, that what any particular muslim thinks of Lindsay's editorial is, fucking irrelevant.

To which yours truely shot back: A just fate for ink I sincerely hope you're right about!


Why can't they just hate all Muslims, persecute all Islamists, and apply firm and sensible and reasoned persuasion to everybody else? Seems to me I can convince Joe et al to do that if I just talk slowly enough, so I'm trying.

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\