NZB3: Libertarianz On Campus

4/30/2006

 

Libertarianz On Campus



Since I used one frame from this old toon I thought I may as well blog the rest.

I was in the process of creating a series of these toons for the Libertarianz On Campus, which I once to belonged to. That being the student groups at Victoria and Auckland universities of the political party Libertarianz.

I think we had a fantastic revival in 2002 and became strong at Auckland. Toward the end of the year we decided not to keep up the good work, and I eventually became fed up and turned to ACT.

I think they're still going, if on low power. There are/were some good people on the books, but going to great waste. Libertarians are wasted in Libertarianz. :(

Comments:
you right there dude ACT still going on very low power,
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\