NZB3: Capitalism Bad; Tree Pretty: ANZAC Day

4/26/2006

 

Capitalism Bad; Tree Pretty: ANZAC Day

Capitalism Bad; Tree Pretty: ANZAC Day

Oh good grief. What's happened to the Capitalism Bad blog? Maia is one of my special turn-left-right projects but how can I go on if she's shut off commenting to all but her inner circle?

Goddamnit. My comment was...

Some of the things you say are right. But how about you save them for the other 364 days of the year? There is enough virtue and respectability in our past wartime thoughts and deeds to fill in one day in April. I thank you for thinking, I don't thank you for offending me. Your understanding is incomplete, Maia.

[Update- okay, it's not so bad. She's just repelling spam attacks]

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\