NZB3: Red Confectionary

3/30/2006

 

Red Confectionary

I know why I think this blog is called what this blog is called..



<--- Click here for animation



I've decided to add Red Confectionary blog to my watchlist. It's not because Ms Pamziwamzi has done anything to draw attention to herself. It's that a mate of mine mentioned to me meeting up with her in Wellington earlier this week, so I visited RC, and then I saw this.That tore it, and now they've bought themselves a ticket for Rickattention.

Other dark-side blogs I try to help reform for reason, as a public service you understand, include..

Capitalism Bad
Philosophically Made
No Right Turn

And, increasingly,...

The Whig


Comments:
Have to agree with you there, they all need some help one way or another.
 
They're a bleeding drain on the taxpayer is what they are. But I'll fix them!
 
That tore it, and now they've bought themselves a ticket for Rickattention.

I'm sure Pamziewamzie is crying into her pillow even as we speak.
 
I work four days a week, I'm not a drain on the taxpayer at all!
 
Good. Then Pam's pillow will be as wet with tears as her politics is with taxpayer blood.

Because your Labor ideals, STC, are the drain- not so much your laboring.
 
Wot, Sir Humphrey's isn't on your watch list? I'll try and do a post about renationalising Telecom and the railways for you...
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\