NZB3: On March 7th....

3/01/2006

 

On March 7th....



I don't need Claton Cosgrove's permission to be a New Zealander.

I don't need Claton Cosgrove's census forcing me to tell him I am.

I don't need to fill in a census at all if I'm free.

I don't live in New Zealand this time 'round so it's a tad moot...but if YOU do, and you want the rare treat of seeing your liberty shining by its own light and radiating its own heat: put match to the census.

Silentrunning Murray, you are missin' the point.

[update- gave MurrAy his a]



Comments:
Fuck something else up, we'll fix it next time. :)
 
Is Claton Cosgrove any relation to the Labour Minister Clayton?
 
Uhhh....

Yes. They sleep with the same woman and have the same father.

Claton Cosgrove, Minister for Statistics!
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
ultracet cost ultracet ultracet Www orionstudios com propecia Keyword drug information on ultracet adipex 43004 computer service
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\