NZB3: Olive Branch Censored!

2/26/2006

 

Olive Branch Censored!

If Maia can't down a dose of this she'd better stay very well clear of Generation XY, that's for damn sure...

Capitalism Bad; Tree Pretty: Pro-Women; another comment deleted!


Maia, in my dictionary, indeed The Dictionary, this is censorship of the ordinary sort. The word does have an ordinary meaning apart from a political one.

I'm the guest and I'm not required to like your hospitality or endure it. I have no privilidges for you to revoke and I've nothing but respect for your authority here.

However, I am surprised you haven't choosen to answer my case. Maybe you don't think I'm intellectually sincere?
Try me.

Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read Conferences 2005 on call centers technical support Pancreatitis vicodin
 
Post a Comment



 Weblog

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\