NZB3: And it's hello from me

2/27/2006

 

And it's hello from me

Hi there. My name's Rick.

I'm an Aucklander from Canterbury who's living in Melbourne. But I'm not an expat! This is my traditional Kiwi O.E. and they take as long as they take. I'll be back.

I'm a paid up member of ACT New Zealand. I'm one of the right-wing "lunatic fringe" who has sold his soul to the whole of pure clean Libertarian philosophy. If you don't get it then I think you must be a corrupt evasionist at worst or sadly uninformed at best. Like Dominic though my first allegiance is to good premises, to rigourous argument. Reason first. I'll drop everything else I believe in for that. I've thought too long and too deeply for such a thing to happen now but try me- I always listen- and let the truth come as it may and cost what it will.

My philosophical conclusions are teleologic, they're axiologic, they're systematic, they're hydromatic. Why, my philosophy is greese lightnin'! So best you be careful where you stand in the storm, huh?

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

                                   _  _ 
                                 _/ \_|\   Rick Giles
                                /       \                 bardan@clear.net.n z
                               |         | Melbourne 2006                       \|/
                                \__'~\__/                                       -o-
                                       o  http://rick.orcon.net.nz            /|\